Distant


Distant like a start, distant it's how I feel, distant, far away, ceparated.
I can see everything with my eyes, inside and out.  
I yell but you can't heard me.  
I feel like the touch of the world, to not be so far, so separated.  
I want to feel, to see and to touch, with a different prospective,
now everything is different, blue like the universe or red like fire.  If I had to choose, it would be both,

I heard the far away voice of a sigh and it's you who call me,
it's you who think on me, that thought materializes, creates.  
Do you feel me? You haven't realized just jet, but you can feel me,
can touch me, can kiss me...sighs...
How wonderful is to see sighing.  

A distant breath keeps me closer to you.  
I imagine you, I feel you, I create you... I see you.  
Soon it'll happen, soon we'll find each other.  
We think in each other, we create each other and you'll wait for me,


I'll wait for you too.  




Traduccion: Cristina Roman Abbott